Prism Finance and MYOB Overview
OVERVIEW OF BOTH SYSTEMS
The integration with MYOB allows Prism Finance users to manage finance transactions and billing processes in Prism, along with payment reconciliations and other accounting specific tasks in MYOB.
Specifically, MYOB is used to:
- set up Chart Of Accounts and Tax Rates;
- set up bank feeds; and
- reconcile payments to client invoices (exported from Prism into MYOB).
Prism Finance is used to:
- manage clients (horse owners) and their ownership on each horse;
- manage finance transactions (expense and credits) and allocate to correct accounts from Chart Of Accounts exported from MYOB;
- import client payments from MYOB to maintain their account balances; and
- generate and issue invoices to clients in each billing cycle.
- Subscription to the Prism Finance module;
- A MYOB AccountRight plan (in any version Standard, Plus or Premier)
HIGH LEVEL PROCESS FLOWS
The following diagrams illustrate the processes required to initialise the MYOB and Prism integration.
Each step will be detailed in section 2 of this document, with screenshots.
Please refer to relevant MYOB documentation regarding configuring your MYOB account.
Please refer to the Prism Finance Manual for detail regarding using MYOB and Prism Finance in each billing cycle.
Prism Finance And Xero Overview
Overview of Both Systems The integration with Xero allows Prism Finance users to manage finance transactions and billing processes in Prism, along with payment reconciliations and other accounting specific tasks in Xero. Specifically, Xero is used ...
How to integrate Prism and MYOB master data
Release Date: 22 October 2020 This release applies only to Prism Finance subscribers who also use the MYOB Accounting solution. EXPORT TAX RATES AND CHART OF ACCOUNTS FROM MYOB Pre-requisites: The User must be a MYOB Administrator or ...
How to integrate Prism and MYOB during each billing cycle
Export Statements From Prism Prerequisites: Prism user has statements (monthly or single/quick invoices) Chart of Accounts and Tax Rates of transactions in the statements to be exported, match the ones imported from MYOB Each Prism owner’s billing ...
Get Started with Prism Finance
Prism has partnered with Xero, Thoroughbred Payments and Thoroughbred Recoveries to bring you a revolutionary new dimension to efficiently manage your operation’s expenses, invoicing, payments and overall management. Prism Finance Overview Prism ...
How to use the Finance Dashboard
Once created, all Statements and the Status of each can be viewed under the Owners profile or in the Finance Module under the Dashboard tab - Statements All statements created will be listed in this screen. Statement information includes: Statement ...