[New Feature] Management | Raceday and Trackwork gear
Release Date: 10 February 2021
Two new fields have been added to each Horse Profile *.
- Raceday Gear - a list of gear assigned to each horse for raceday
- Trackwork Gear - a lit of gear manually assigned to each horse for trackwork
* These fields currently appear on every horse profile. We will soon remove them for horses which are not racehorses (e.g. broodmares, stallions, foals etc).
The gear assigned to your racehorse will automatically update upon Gear Changes being recorded in the daily race nominations and acceptances data we receive from Racing Authorities and other racing data suppliers.
- Blinkers have been added to a horse via a Racing Australia Gear Request, and approved by stewards. The next time that horse is nominated or accepted for a race, blinkers will be added to this Raceday Gear field.
- Winkers have been removed from a horse via a Racing Australia gear Request. The next time that horse is nominated or accepted for a race, winkers will be removed from this Raceday Gear field.
Please note: We only receive Last Gear Changes from Racing Australia in the daily race nominations and acceptances data. So there will be times where a gear change request has been submitted to Racing Australia and approved, but Raceday Gear is not automatically update in Prism. Raceday Gear is only updated when that horse is next nominated or accepted for a race.
The gear assigned to your racehorse for trackwork can be manually maintained.
Add New gear to the trackwork gear list, if required.
This trackwork gear will be assigned by default, to every new Trackwork Task.
[Trackwork] Various Updates to Trackwork
27 April 2022 | Stable Management | Trackwork Various improvements have been made to the Trackwork feature for trainers using the Prism Management module. UPDATE DEFAULT WORK GEAR ON HORSE PROFILE, FROM WORK TASK When adding or editing Work Gear on a ...
[New Feature] Management | Add Horse Note
Released: 24 August 2020 In addition to Horse Notes that can be recorded on specific dates, you can now record a more generic Horse Note on the Horse Profile. This Horse Note is not date-specific, and may be suitable for general notes such as horse ...
[Stable Management] Filter by Location & Status in Create Work Schedule
11 August 2022 | Enhanced Feature | Stable Management | Trackwork To more easily select horses when adding new trackwork to your stable's schedule, you can now first filter by Location and/or Status, before selecting your horse or horses. Create Work ...
[Horse Notes] Customise Horse Blood Profile Note results
1 October 2022 | New Feature | Stable & Farm Management | Horse Notes You can now configure the list of possible results for Blood Profile Notes, and record results and description as a Horse Note. Navigate to Master Config. In the Horse Note Screen, ...
[New Feature] Management | Bulk Data Update Horse Location and Status
Release Date: 23 July 2020 There are several circumstances when Horse Location and Status, and Horse Types and Categories (for breeding operations) need to be updated. Rather than updating each horse individually, you can now update multiple horses ...