How to manage sent Stallion Contracts
Once a Stallion Contract has been sent (see How to send Stallion Contracts
), you can view and manage all sent contracts within the Prism Breeding / Breedr Stud module.
1. Once created, Stallion Contracts are listed in two locations:
- Breeding > Stallion Contracts tab
- Mare Profile > Breeding > Contracts tab
2. In both of these views, you can use the icons in the Action column to:
- Delete the contract
- Attach a related file
- View the contract (and then download the PDF version)
- Send the contract again via HelloSign for e-signature
3. If you want to edit the date a contract was sent or received, you can update that information directly within the screens by clicking on the date fields.
You can also edit the Date Contract Sent and Received fields in the Edit Booking screen.
Note: The Date Contract Sent field is automatically updated when you send the contract to the Mare Owner via HelloSign for e-signature. The Date Contract Received field is automatically updated when the mare owner signs the contract electronically via HelloSign.
4. On the Breeding > Dashboard, icons in the Action column display whether or not a Stallion Service Contract has been generated for each booking. You can also click on any green Stallion Contract icon to view the contract sent and optionally download as a PDF to your computer.
A green icon shows a Contract has been generated and enables you to view the Contract.
A grey icon shows a Contract has not been generated and enables you to add a Contract.
How to send Stallion Contracts
CHOOSE TO SEND A STALLION CONTRACT [STALLION FARMS] There are two ways to send a Stallion Contract. 1. Upon Adding a Booking (section 5), you are asked if you wish to create a contract for the booking. Click Yes. 2. In the Breeding > Dashboard, click ...
How to add and manage Stallion Bookings
Watch this short video to learn how to add and manage stallion bookings for your Stud Farm. Or scroll down to read our help guide. ADD A STALLION BOOKING 1. Using the green Add Anywhere button, click on “Stallion Booking”. The Add Stallion Booking ...
How to manage your Stallion Roster and schedule
Stud Masters and Nomination Managers now have an even better tool to manage their Stallion Rosters. Watch this short video or scroll down to read the help guide. MANAGE STALLION ROSTER 1. In Prism's Stallion Roster window (Breeding > Stallion ...
How to configure Horse Categories and Stallion Fee Categories
CONFIGURE HORSE CATEGORIES The Breeding feature add on allows you to: record Horse Type on each horse profile (Stallion, Broodmare, Foal, Weanling, Yearling, 2YO, Racehorse, Speller); and optionally record a Horse Category for each Horse Type. The ...
How to create Stallion Contract templates for electronic signature
This article is application to Stallion Farms who need to send Stallion Service Agreements to breeders. In a partnership with Breedr (breedr.horse), the Prism Breeding / Breedr Stud module allows stallion farms to setup any number of stallion service ...