CHOOSE TO SEND A STALLION CONTRACT [STALLION FARMS]
There are two ways to send a Stallion Contract.
1. Upon Adding a Booking (section 5), you are asked if you wish to create a contract for the booking. Click Yes.
2. In the Breeding > Dashboard, click the Send via HelloSign action button in the far right hand side of the screen against each booking.
Note: The HelloSign e-signature feature must be configured for your portal. Please email email@example.com to have this feature enabled, if it is not already. A fee of $6 +GST applies for every HelloSign contract sent for e-signature. This fee is waived for bookings made by breeders via the breedr.horse platform.
Once you have elected to prepare and send a stallion contract, follow the next set of steps.
PREVIEW AND SEND STALLION CONTRACT [STALLION FARMS]
1. Click Send for e-Signature
3. You will then be presented a preview of the stallion contract, populated with all relevant Booking, Mare and Mare Owner information that you have configured in the Stallion Contract template.
4. You may modify or adjust any of your fields in this screen, or add new text boxes, tick boxes, drop-down lists or radio groups, prior to sending. To do this, select Me (Now) in the top left hand corner of the screen under Roles. Then add new fields or update existing information displayed in current fields.
5. When ready, click Send.
6. You can modify the email template that presents. Ensure the ‘Update Date Contract Sent’ tick box is selected if you wish to record the current date as the date the contract was sent to the mare owner.
MANAGE STALLION CONTRACTS [STALLION FARMS]
1. Once created, Stallion Contracts are listed in two locations:
- Breeding > Stallion Contracts tab
- Mare Profile > Breeding > Contracts tab
2. In both of these views, you can use the icons in the Action column to:
- Delete the contract
- Edit the contract
- Attach a related file
- View the contract
- Send the contract via email (either PDF or DocuSign for e-signature)
3. If you want to edit the date a contract was sent or received, you can update that information directly within the screens by clicking on the date fields.
You can also edit the Date Contract Sent and Received fields in the Edit Booking screen.
Note: The Date Contract Sent field is automatically updated when you send the contract to the Mare Owner, either via email directly (PDF version), or via DocuSign for e-signature.
4. On the Breeding > Dashboard, icons in the Action column display whether or not a Stallion Service Contract has been generated for each booking.
A green icon shows a Contract has been generated and enables you to view the Contract.
A grey icon shows a Contract has not been generated and enables you to add a Contract.