CHOOSE TO SEND A STALLION CONTRACT [STALLION FARMS]
There are two ways to send a Stallion Contract.
1. Upon Adding a Booking (section 5), you are asked if you wish to create a contract for the booking. Click Yes.
2. In the Breeding > Dashboard, click the Send for eSignature action button in the far right hand side of the screen against each booking.
Note: The e-signature feature must be configured for your portal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this feature enabled, if it is not already. A fee of $6 +GST applies for every contract sent for e-signature, charged by Breedr. This fee is waived for bookings made by breeders via the breedr.horse platform, or you may discuss other arrangements with Breedr regarding an annual subscription to the eSignature solution. Contact Tom Seymour, email@example.com.
Once you have elected to prepare and send a stallion contract, follow the next set of steps.
PREVIEW AND SEND STALLION CONTRACT [STALLION FARMS]
1. Click Send for e-Signature
3. You will then be presented a preview of the stallion contract, populated with all relevant Booking, Mare and Mare Owner information that you have configured in the Stallion Contract template.
4. You may modify or adjust any of your fields in this screen, or add new text boxes, tick boxes, drop-down lists or radio groups, prior to sending. To do this, select Me (Now) in the top left hand corner of the screen under Roles. Then add new fields or update existing information displayed in current fields.
5. When ready, click Send.
6. You can modify the email template that presents. Ensure the ‘Update Date Contract Sent’ tick box is selected if you wish to record the current date as the date the contract was sent to the mare owner.
Do not modify the URL that is included in this email. The URL of the Contract you are sending is placed into the body of the email, ready for the recipient to click.
How to manage sent Stallion Contracts
Once a Stallion Contract has been sent (see How to send Stallion Contracts), you can view and manage all sent contracts within the Prism Breeding / Breedr Stud module. 1. Once created, Stallion Contracts are listed in two locations: Breeding > ...
How to create Stallion Contract templates for electronic signature
This article is application to Stallion Farms who need to send Stallion Service Agreements to breeders. In a partnership with Breedr (breedr.horse), the Prism Breeding / Breedr Stud module allows stallion farms to setup any number of stallion service ...
How to add and manage Stallion Bookings
Watch this short video to learn how to add and manage stallion bookings for your Stud Farm. Or scroll down to read our help guide. ADD A STALLION BOOKING 1. Using the green Add Anywhere button, click on “Stallion Booking”. The Add Stallion Booking ...
How to configure Horse Categories and Stallion Fee Categories
CONFIGURE HORSE CATEGORIES The Breeding feature add on allows you to: record Horse Type on each horse profile (Stallion, Broodmare, Foal, Weanling, Yearling, 2YO, Racehorse, Speller); and optionally record a Horse Category for each Horse Type. The ...
How to add Stallion Notes and review history
ADD STALLION NOTES You can add breeding notes for a Stallion regarding their progress. 1. Go to Horse Page and select the Stallion. 2. Select “Breeding tab” and the “Note” sub-tab. 3. Click on New Breeding note button to open Add New Breeding Note ...