How to approve or reject horse access requests
Via the Prism Owner Portal, owners will sometimes request access to horses in your stable if they are Owners of that horse. This is usually when they are syndicate members or 'other owners' not responsible for payments, and the manager of a syndicate has not provided you contact details of syndicate members.
Once they send the request, you will receive a notification advising of the request.
Click on the notification to see the request or view all Requests via the following:
- Go to Owner page.
- Under the search box in the left, filter the owner list by status “Awaiting Approval”, with the awaiting owners then listed in the screen
- Select each owner to view their request. The Horse they requested will be in the AWAITING APPROVAL section
- You will then need to Approve or Reject the request using the buttons in the Action column
- Once you approve, Edit Horse Ownership dialog will then appear and you can provide the % share for the owner.
- If you cancel the screen, the owner is added to the horse as an interested party (Go to OTHERS tab in Owners section of the horse.
How to list your Stallion(s) on Breedr and receive Booking Requests
Prism is proud to partner with the digital stallion booking portal, Breedr. This partnership affords subscribers Prism's Breeding Management module, an easy way to list stallions on breedr.horse and accept stallion booking requests electronically. ...
How to add an owner
There are two ways to open the Add Owner screen: Click on the green button, then select Owner; or From the Owner menu, click on the Add Owner button Then proceed to enter all the relevant details of the owner. These fields are mandatory: First & ...
How to Suspend & Reactive an Owner
You may wish to suspend an owner from their horse’s access (i.e., non-payment of bills). If this is the case, you can suspend their access to their horses by using the suspend function. Simply select the owner within the owner module and click ...
How to add horses to an owner's account
To add horses to an owner's account, follow the steps below: 1. Navigate to the specific owner under the 'Owner' tab 2. Scroll down to the Horse Accessibility section 3. Click on Add Horse Access to bring up Horse Ownership pop up 3. Proceed to: ...
How to set owner communication permissions
Once you have added an owner or selected an existing owner, you will be able to set the Permissions that determine: which email notifications they receive; and what the owner can see regarding their horse in the Prism Owner Portal. First, enable or ...