Create document templates for electronic signature
The Wrkplace Recruitment module allows employers to setup any number of document templates to be automatically populated with employee data, then emailed to new or existing employees for electronic completion and signature.
Adding new document templates and configuring them for electronic signature, is a breeze. Renowned e-signature solution HelloSign has been 'embedded' within Wrkplace to offer for the most flexible and easiest template creation experience.
Whether you are sending an employment contract to a new hire or workplace policies to new or existing employees, the Wrkplace Recruitment module can save you and your employees hours of administration.
This article details the two steps to setup document templates:
- Upload document
- Decide who needs to sign and what data needs to be displayed
- Navigate to Wrkplace > Configure > e-Sign Templates
- Click Create New Template
- Choose your document to upload (typically a PDF or MS Word document)
- Name your Template
Decide who needs to sign and what data needs to be displayed
Continue to configure the data you wish to populate in your template document.
- Select Sender in the Signers drop-down list to configure the text boxes you (the Sender) wish to populate
- Drag a Text Box onto your document template, placing the box and re-sizing it to suit your document
- For each Text Box, specify the data to be displayed from the Employee Record. The data available is from the Personal Information, Employment and Payroll tabs of the Employee record
- Then select ‘Employee’ in the Signers drop-down list to configure the signature field or other data field you want the Employee to complete or sign
- Drag the Signature field into your document template
- Drag the Date Signed field into your document template
- Optionally drag a Text Box, Tick Box, Drop-Down or Radio Group into your document template if you wish the Signer to provide more information when they sign.
- Specify whether these text boxes, tick boxes, drop-downs or radio groups are required or no.
Consider this important distinction between tick boxes and radio groups.
- A tick box is just one box that can be flagged as required or not.
- A radio group is a group of two or more options. The employee can only select one option in a group. You can specify the group as required, meaning the employee must select at least one option.
Send documents to employees for e-signature
The Wrkplace Recruitment module allows employers to setup any number of document templates and email new or existing employees for electronic completion and signature. This article details how to send a document template for electronic signature. ...
Wrkplace HR Overview
Wrkplace Digital delivers digital solutions and services to modernise your workplace practices. Our partnerswhip with Wrkplace provides the Wrkplace HR solution as a module within Prism. The Wrkplace HR solution includes easy-to-use tools to recruit ...
How to create Stallion Contract templates for electronic signature
This article is application to Stallion Farms who need to send Stallion Service Agreements to breeders. In a partnership with Breedr (breedr.horse), the Prism Breeding / Breedr Stud module allows stallion farms to setup any number of stallion service ...
Add Job Vacancy
As an employer, you can add job adverts for any position you have entered into Wrkplace. You can then immediately copy the URL to the unique landing page created for your job vacancy, and share on your website, social media and job boards, or via ...
All Employees and Contractors are added into the People table. If you are using Wrkplace Attendance, adding employees and contractors into the People table streamlines the sign-in process. You can also record more information about each employee and ...