Horse Reports are for the general updating of a horse’s progress.
button, then Horse Report
2. Select the horse
3. Edit the Title (which will be used as the Email Subject line)
4. Optionally edit the scheduled publish time, if you wish to schedule the email notification in the future.
5. Edit the Greeting (typically not applicable)
6. Add any comments in the Comments box (i.e., comments on progress, trials, jump outs, issues)
7. Add any links by clicking on Add Link and inserting relevant website address. If you want to add more than one link, click on the + icon. If you wish to remove a link, simply click on the trash icon
8. Add any media to the report by clicking Add Media and uploaded the relevant media file. You can also add documents to these reports.
9. Click Save as Draft if you wish to keep it in draft format and come back to it later
10. Click Publish if you are ready to make the report live and sent out to owners (if they have relevant permissions)
Get started with Communications
Owner Communications module overview The Owner Communications module allows you to perform the following actions: upload media (Photo, Video and Audio ) to your horse profiles, on Prism Web or Mobile Apps; record media (Photo, Video and Audio) and ...
MARES WITHOUT BOOKINGS This report identifies any broodmare without a booking to a Stallion in the selected season. Go to Breeding > Mare No Booking to access the report. The Season will default to the current year, but you can change the season. ...
How to Forward or Resend Horse Reports
All Owners can access all historical reports via the Owners portal. However, if you need to forward or resend the updated you can do so via the Email Log (see How to check email status). In the Actions column on the far right of the page, there is a ...
What are Reports?
The Reports Module is a powerful reporting tool that allows you to access detailed data on your entire Stable operation. The Reporting module runs automatically in the background allowing you to review key elements of your business over key periods. ...
How to add a Pre-Race or Post-Race Report
Pre-Race and Post-Race Reports allow you to send out pre-populated reports to your owners, upon Race Acceptance and Race Results being added into your Prism Portal. This usually occurs within 30 minutes of any race acceptance or race completion. ...