There are two ways to open the Add Owner screen:
- Click on the green button, then select Owner; or
- From the Owner menu, click on the Add Owner button
Then proceed to enter all the relevant details of the owner. These fields are mandatory:
- First & Last Name
- Display Name - this will default to "Last Name, First Name". You may change this display name if relevant.
- Email Address
These fields are optional, but recommended:
- Mobile Number (or landline if no mobile)
- Date of Birth
- Owner User ID - this field can be used to store the owner's Racing Authority Owner ID (in Australia, this could be the owner's myhorseracing.horse user ID used to register owners and horses)
- Breeder ID - this field can be used to store the owner's Racing Authority Breeder ID (in Australia, this could be the owner's Aust Stud Book ID)
- Client Ranking
- Address, Suburb, State, Postcode, Country (note: entering Country will enable the State dropdown list)
4. Click Submit to add the owner
5. The owner will then be invited to join the Prism Owner Portal to view their horses using their Email as the Username and then set up their own Password.
By default, Owners will receive an email notification when they have been added to the ownership of a horse. During implementation, discuss with our Customer Onboarding team whether you wish for this email notification to remain enabled. At any time, you may choose to disable this email notification by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set owner communication permissions
Once you have added an owner or selected an existing owner, you will be able to set the Permissions that determine: which email notifications they receive; and what the owner can see regarding their horse in the Prism Owner Portal. First, enable or ...
How to add horses to an owner's account
To add horses to an owner's account, follow the steps below: 1. Navigate to the specific owner under the 'Owner' tab 2. Scroll down to the Horse Accessibility section 3. Click on Add Horse Access to bring up Horse Ownership pop up 3. Proceed to: ...
How to add a Horse
There are two scenarios for adding a new horse to your Prism portal: Add a Named Horse, where you search by the horse's name or part of its name; Add an Unnamed Horse, where you search first by the horse's dam, then by its sire. Both of these actions ...
How to add Broodmares
ADD BROODMARES AND BROODMARE OWNERS You can add new Broodmare(s) and their Owner(s), manually. This process is exactly the same as adding any other type of horse to your management portal, but you must specify the horse type as a Broodmare in order ...
How to configure and assign Owner Groups
Owner Groups can be configured to allow you to target certain owners in Stable Updates. You may wish to group similar owners based on their interests. Likewise, if you have a group of Owners who don’t currently own a share in any horse, you can ...