6. Advise others: Enter the name or email of other staff you wish to advise about this transport. They will be advised but not assigned the task.
7. From: The location will pre-populate based on the horse’s location in its profile page as is where the horse is to be collected from. If the location is wrong you can manually update this field, which will update all location fields for that horse in the Prism system. It will also show the status of the horse. If your location or status is not in the list, you can add a new one by selecting Add New from the drop down list.
8. To: This is the location the horse is to be delivered to. You can also select the status that it will be when it arrives (i.e., Training to Spelling) so that when the task is complete, the location and the status are updated automatically
9. Return on: If you wish to add a return date for this horse you can enter it here and it will create the transport task for the future
10. Comment: Add any specific comments about this horse or transport task
11. Then hit Save button to save the task to upload the transport task and advise drivers and other staff
12. System will update the calendar, horses task history, location history as well as the staff’s Task list