How to configure your Organisation
This section allows you to configure relevant organisation settings.
To add or update information, click on your profile at the top right of the screen, then select Organisation Config.
Specify your organisation information just to get you started.
- Logo: Upload your company logo to display in statements. Click on the icon in Photo box to upload the desired image. Recommendation image size is 150px x 100px.
- Company: Enter your company name name. Note that this will appear on Statements and Invoices, so it should be your registered business name.
- ABN: ABN number of the Company
- Website: URL for your company
- Email, Mobile, Phone, Fax: Contact details
- Street, Suburb, Postcode, State, Country: Address details of your organisation
How to configure your Organisation for Finance
This section allows you to configure relevant finance settings and content on your customer Statements. To add or update information, click on your profile at the top right of the screen, then select Organisation Config. Organisation Information ...
How to configure Locations, Statuses, Barns & Paddocks and Horse Categories
A key step in the configuration of your Prism account, is to setup: Locations which a horse can be assigned to Horses Statuses which can be assigned to a horse Location - Status Presets to more quickly assign frequent Location - Status combinations ...
Before starting to record procedures, you must first configure a master list of Procedures. 1. Navigate to Master Config 2. Select Procedure screen configuration 3. Select Category label 4. Proceed to add procedure categories, edit categories, or ...
Wrkplace Attendance can display a confirmation message to specified attendees upon successful sign in or sign out of specified Places (sites). These confirmation messages are great to share important information to your attendees, especially staff ...
Wrkplace Attendance allows you to present safety or other notices of any kind on the attendee’s device during the course of the attendee sign-in process. These notices appear after the Health Screening question(s) are displayed, and only if the ...