Prism allows you to create presets for your most used tasks for quicker updating of trackwork, procedures and location-status.
With presets, you can save trackwork, procedures or location-status that you use most often for easy one-click adding.
You can create presets two ways:
Save a newly added trackwork, procedure or location-status
1. Create the task as normal
2. Before clicking the Create Button, click the Save as Preset icon ().
3. The task and its details will be saved in the preset list for future use
Manual creation of trackwork or procedure preset
1. Click on the Preset icon ()
2. Click Add button ()
3. The screen will expand to show input boxes for the trackwork or procedures
4. Enter the relevant details and click button to save
How to use presets
To use and update presets, simply follow the steps below: 1. Click on the Preset icon () 2. Select your preferred task preset 3. Fields will then be automatically updated 4. Click Create
How to create Expense Rules and Presets
In the Finance > Rules screen, you can define expense rates to be charged to Owners for certain tasks. Think of these Rules as your Schedule of Fees. These expenses will be applied to Owners in one of two ways: When creating an Individual or Group ...
How to create repeating procedures
1. From the Create Procedure screen, click on the Repeat button to open the Repeat Settings screen 2. In Repeat section, fill in the type of FREQUENCY: Daily, Weekly or Monthly 3. Choose how often you want the Procedure to repeat by inputting the ...
How to create a Note for all Staff
Where you need to advise the staff about general updates for the day (i.e., Owners visiting the stable, AM/PM rosters), a Notes banner has been placed at the top of the schedule. When under the schedule tab, follow the steps below: 1. Click on New ...
How to Create Tasks in the Calendar
When in the schedule: You can add tasks from within a calendar date which can help provide a visual cue when preparing a horse’s campaign or working with procedures and clear day guidelines. 1. Click on the date you want to add a task and an action ...