Once you have added an owner or selected an existing owner, you will be able to set the Permissions that determine:
- which email notifications they receive; and
- what the owner can see regarding their horse in the Prism Owner Portal.
First, enable or disable the Receive Stable updates switch on each Owner Profile. Switch this OFF if the owner does not want to receive your stable/farm/syndicator news or general updates.
This does not affect sending of Horse Updates and Race Notifications.
Second, on each Owner Profile, scroll down to the Horse Accessibility section. Choose which other notifications each owner will receive or be able to view in the Prism Owner Portal.
1. Media (default): Owner can view all photos, albums, videos and audio updates of the horse
2. Race (Noms): Choose whether the Owner will receive race nomination notifications, and view them in the Owner Portal.
3. Race (Others): Choose whether the Owner will receive race acceptance and result notifications, and view them in the Owner Portal.
4. Reports (default): Choose whether the Owner will receive all pre and post-race reports as well as horse reports, and view them in the Owner Portal.
3. Trackwork: Choose whether the Owner can view trackwork sessions of that horse. This is rarely set but you may choose to enable.
4. Procedure: Choose whether the Owner can view procedures of that horse. This is rarely set but you may choose to enable.
5. Transport: Choose whether the Owner can view transport of that horse. This is rarely set but you may choose to enable.
6. General Task: Choose whether the Owner can view general tasks for that horse. This is rarely set but you may choose to enable.
The default setting is that they can see any media and reports added.
To change these, click the ones you want them to see and click Save
How to set staff communication permissions
Once you have added Staff (Prism users), you will be able to set the Permissions that determine whether than can View, Create, Update or Delete Media and all the various Horse Reports. Only your Prism Master User Account can set these permissions. ...
Get started with Communications
Owner Communications module overview The Owner Communications module allows you to perform the following actions: upload media (Photo, Video and Audio ) to your horse profiles, on Prism Web or Mobile Apps; record media (Photo, Video and Audio) and ...
How to add and maintain Staff Members and Permissions
Not every staff member needs to access your Prism account to view or record activity. For those that do, you can easily add new staff members as Prism Users and maintain their security permissions. We do recommend waiting until your domain and Prism ...
How to configure and assign Owner Groups
Owner Groups can be configured to allow you to target certain owners in Stable Updates. You may wish to group similar owners based on their interests. Likewise, if you have a group of Owners who don’t currently own a share in any horse, you can ...
How to add an owner
There are two ways to open the Add Owner screen: Click on the green button, then select Owner; or From the Owner menu, click on the Add Owner button Then proceed to enter all the relevant details of the owner. These fields are mandatory: First & ...