Prism Plus is the latest innovation from Prism, providing another technological leap forward for the thoroughbred racing and breeding industries.
The new Prism Plus Tablet and Mobile Apps provide an additional layer of mobile functionality to enable more efficient stable and horse management.
The Prism Plus Tablet and Mobile Apps allows you to:
- use any number of tablets and mobiles in your operation;
- save shortcuts to key activities, customised for each staff member's account;
- easily select a horse by scanning the horse microchip, barn QR codes or box QR codes, or manually choosing from a filtered list of horses;
- repetitively record horse notes (temp, weight, feed left, vet notes, general notes etc) more quickly and easily, with bigger buttons and lower chance of error;
- integrate with bluetooth enabled devices such as horse scales and thermometers;
- record Red or Amber flags on each horse note to escalate an issue or concern;
- view a horse dashboard and various graphs (on both the apps and Prism web).
All of this is fully integrated into the Prism platform ensuring that you only need to use one system for all of your Stable and Farm Management needs.
In your Prism Web portal, you can view a stable dashboard, filtered by location & barn, and by Red or Amber flags.
Subscribing to Prism PLUS will also provide additional data management and analysis features, which we will continually evolve to provide unprecedented data insight and simplified stable and farm operations.
- Horse Welfare flagging for better horse injury and welfare management
- Custom stable/farm and industry benchmarking dashboards
- Integration to third party horse performance and welfare monitoring