Pre-Race and Post-Race Reports allow you to send out pre-populated reports to your owners, upon Race Acceptance and Race Results being added into your Prism Portal. This usually occurs within 30 minutes of any race acceptance or race completion.
There are two ways to send a Pre or Post Race Report.
1. Press the
button on your Prism Web or Mobile app, then select Pre-Race Report.
2. In the Racing > Upcoming Runners screen, click the Pre-Race Report icon in the actions column.
Or in the Racing > Previous 2 Weeks screen, click the Post-Race Report icon.
Once your Pre-Race or Post-Race Report screen displays
1. select the horse and race you want to create a report for, in the Select Race box
2. Add any comments in the Comments box (i.e., race strategy, competition, expectations, result summary)
3. Add any links (i.e., sectionals, speed maps) by clicking on Add Link and inserting relevant website address. If you want to add more than one link, click on the + icon. If you wish to remove a link, simply click on the trash icon.
4. Add any media to the report by clicking Add Media and upload the relevant media file. You can also add documents to these reports.
5. Click Save as Draft if you wish to keep it in draft format and come back to it later
6. Click Publish if you are ready to make the report live and sent out to owners (if they have relevant permissions)
Get started with Communications
Owner Communications module overview The Owner Communications module allows you to perform the following actions: upload media (Photo, Video and Audio ) to your horse profiles, on Prism Web or Mobile Apps; record media (Photo, Video and Audio) and ...
How to add a Horse Report
Horse Reports are for the general updating of a horse’s progress. 1. Click button, then Horse Report 2. Select the horse 3. Edit the Title (which will be used as the Email Subject line) 4. Optionally edit the scheduled publish time, if you wish to ...
MARES WITHOUT BOOKINGS This report identifies any broodmare without a booking to a Stallion in the selected season. Go to Breeding > Mare No Booking to access the report. The Season will default to the current year, but you can change the season. ...
What are Reports?
The Reports Module is a powerful reporting tool that allows you to access detailed data on your entire Stable operation. The Reporting module runs automatically in the background allowing you to review key elements of your business over key periods. ...
How to create a race result report
Race Result reporting enables you to review the Stables runners and their results for any period. Navigate to the report module and follow the step below: To review your Race Results including all finishing position, prizemoney, starting price, ...