[New Report] Breeding | Stallion Fertility report now available
Release Date: 18 November 2020
The Stallion Fertility Report has now been released. For the selected season, this report provides important data for your management of your standing Stallions.
- Navigate to Breeding > Dashboard, then select Stallion Fertility Report from the reports drop-down list.
- Click on the filter icon if you need to run the report for a previous season - otherwise, this will default to the current season.
- You can either View the report on screen, or export data as a CSV file or PDF report.
The report will measure Stallion fertility and list out all Mare Services for each Stallion.
The data for each Stallion includes 2 tables
- The Summary Table
- The Mare Service Table
The first row of the Summary table displays the following information for each mare served in the selected season:
Served = Number of mares served
Scanned = Number of mares with a Scan 1 result recorded (either positive or negative)
Missed = Number of mares with a Scan 1 (Negative) result, PLUS number of mares whose pregnancy was Aborted (user clicks abort action) before Scan 1
Missed % = number of mares ‘Missed’ / number of mares Scanned
In Foal = Number of mares with a Scan 1 (Positive) result
In Foal % = number of Mares ‘In Foal’ / number of mares Scanned
Slipped = Number of mares with Scan 1 (Positive) but either Scan 2 (Negative) or Scan 3 (Negative) recorded, or Pregnancy Aborted
Scan 1 (+) = Number of mares with current status Scan 1 (Positive)
Scan 2 (+) = Number of mares with current status Scan 2 (Positive)
Scan 3 (+) = Number of mares with current status Scan 3 (Positive)
Foaled = Number of mares who have foaled
Summary numbers above are based on the last service task of each booking.
The second row of the
table displays the following information for each mare service in the selected season:
- Covers = number of Covers / Services (e.g. if the mare has been covered twice by a Stallion in the same season, Covers = 2. But this exclude Cross Covers)
- Scans = number of Scan 1 results (either positive or negative)
- Misses = number of Scan 1 (Negative) results PLUS number Aborted (user clicks abort action before Scan 1
- Positives = number of Scan 1 (Positive) results
The Mare Service Table will list out all mares served by each Stallion in the selected season:
The data is ordered by Mare Name. The table displays the last status of each mare service, including:
- ‘Missed’ = Scan 1 result is Negative or Aborted before scan 1
- ‘Slipped’ = Scan 1 result is Positive but Scan 2 or Scan 3 result is Negative, or Aborted after Scan 1
- ‘Cross Covered’ = service task with the result of Cross Covered
- ‘Served’ = Mare has been covered but no Scan results have been recorded yet
- ‘Scan 1/2/3 +ve’ or 'Scan 1/2/3 -ve' = the latest scan results
- 'Foaled' = Foaling task completed
The Owner column displays the appointed Managing Owner. If not Managing Owner appointed, the report will list all Owners.