Create document templates for electronic signature
Release Date: 19 November 2021 | Wrkplace Recruitment
The Wrkplace Recruitment module now allows employers to setup any number of document templates and email new or existing employees for electronic completion and signature.
Adding new document templates and configuring them for electronic signature, is a breeze. Wrkplace in Prism integrates with renowned e-signature solution HelloSign. Whether you are sending an employment contract to a new hire or workplace policies to new or existing employees, the Wrkplace Recruitment module can save you and your employees hours of administration.
This article details the two steps to setup document templates:
- Upload document
- Decide who needs to sign and what data needs to be displayed
- Navigate to Wrkplace > Configure > e-Sign Templates
- Click Create New Template
- Choose your document to upload (typically a PDF or MS Word document)
- Name your Template
Decide who needs to sign and what data needs to be displayed
Continue to configure the data you wish to populate in your template document.
- Select Sender in the Signers drop-down list to configure the text boxes you (the Sender) wish to populate
- Drag a Text Box onto your document template, placing the box and re-sizing it to suit your document
- For each Text Box, specify the data to be displayed from the Employee Record. The data available is from the Personal Information, Employment and Payroll tabs of the Employee record
- Then select 'Signer' ('Employee' or 'Client') in the Signers drop-down list to configure the signature field or other data field you want the Signer to complete
- Drag the Signature field into your document template
- Drag the Date Signed field into your document template
- Optionally drag a Text Box or Check Box into your document template if you wish the Signer to provide more information when they sign.
Send documents to employees for e-Signature
Release Date: 19 November 2021 | Wrkplace Recruitment The Wrkplace Recruitment module now allows employers to setup any number of document templates and email new or existing employees for electronic completion and signature. This article details ...
Advertise job vacancies and attract applicants in minutes, then manage applications
25 August 2021 | Wrkplace Recruitment As an employer, you can now add job adverts for any position you have entered into Wrkplace. This job advert can be shared publicly on your website, social media, email, text message or job board. Go to Wrkplace ...
Email and SMS applicants and record notes
Release Date: 16 September 2021 | Wrkplace Recruitment You can now email and SMS applicants who have applied for job vacancies posted in Wrkplace, and record notes about those applicants. Save even more time by using automated notifications. When you ...
Wrkplace is now even better with advanced employee records
5 August 2021 | Wrkplace Wrkplace is now even better with advanced employee records You can now record more employee data for each employee in the Wrkplace People records, including: Employment Type (Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual) Current Position ...
Create an event to manage visitation health screening and safety notices
22 March 2021 | Wrkplace You can now add an Event to Wrkplace in order to: Print a new QR Code Sign-In Poster solely for your event; Simplify the sign-in screen that appears on an event attendee's mobile device; Allow your event attendees to record ...